Dare: red lips!

I always wanted to have a beautiful red lipstick to spice up your outfit when it's a little bit boring.
So I searched and searched but I really wanted the 'fire red' lipstick and not a dark red or a bordeaux red one.

But today I was (by accident) at the Hema and there I found the P-E-R-F-E-C-T red lipstick!
My mother made some pictures so you guys can finally see the whole outfit including the shoes haha.


the red stuff on my hand is from the lipstick testing haha, don't worry I didn't beat somebody or something.




Leather Jacket - loooong time ago Vero moda.
Trousers - Vero moda
Scarf - Pieces
Lipstick - HEMA
Shoes (Vans) - Footlocker

The lipstick was only three euros. So if you also want to try you don't have to leave it for the price.


Moon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten